Monday 16 June 2008

Love Suicidal At Cobains Stolen Ashes


Rocker Courtney Love is "suicidal" after discovering the ashes of her late husband Kurt Cobain have been stolen in a raid on her Los Angeles home.

The former Hole singer had kept Cobain's ashes in a pink bag shaped like a teddy bear, along with a lock of the Nirvana frontman's hair.

But she was devastated to find the bag and thousands of dollars' worth of jewellery missing after thieves ransacked her home late last month (May08), reports Britain's News of the World newspaper.

She says, "I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me.

"I find it disgusting right now I'm suicidal. If I don't get them back I don't know what I'll do.

"They were all I had left of my husband. I used to take them everywhere with me just so I could feel Kurt was still with me. Now it feels like I have lost him all over again."

Cobain committed suicide in 1994, aged 27.





See Also